1. I've ridden horses all my life and will continue to be horse-crazed for the remainder of it. In twenty years, I will live on a horse farm riding with my two future twin girls across a field of daises, or else.
2. I'm an only child of divorced parents. Being able to do Christmas twice each year rules.
3. I cook to unwind at the end of the day. I'm a firm believer in losing myself in a recipe to forget the day's trials and tribulations.
4. I strongly dislike "girly" drinks. Hold the fake fruit syrup and give my vodka and lime or a muddled fruit mojito anyday.
5. It makes me feel good to be rewarded for hard work at school and work. I like to have that part of my life checked off.
6. I have a wierd thing for texture in the foods I eat. Tofu, jello, custard, you name it, I'm there.
7. I have some of the thickest hair around. Really, my hairdresser hates me but I love her.
8. I've been with my boyfriend since the very first day of college. He would kill me if he knew I posted this but his first words to me, via Facebook of course, were "Hey, Glad to know at least one pretty girl is going to our school." I promise he didn't bring those corny pick-up lines into our relationship. In all seriousness, he has given me the confidence to be who I am today and as corny as this sounds, made me believe in love.
9. I aspire to be my generation's Jackie O., minus her love life.
10. I'm convinced that if I took my corgi to England, the Queen would confiscate him for herself. He is that cute and he knows it