Graduation weekend is here and I'm about to be busy! Many bottles of champagne will be drank, laughs will be had with family and friends, and I'm sure, some tears of both happiness and sadness will be shed. Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier but... my mom ordered me a custom cake for my grad party saturday and I cannot wait to see it! Is it bad that is what I'm most excited for? After many seasons of Cake Boss, it's about time!
Seven More Things I'm Excited About:
- Vegas on Monday
- Drew's brother is visiting us today for the first time in Portland, meaning I get lunch from my favorite food cart today
- I got the go ahead from the bf to start the process of ordering a customer couch - so major
- Burning all my school work, semi-reinacting the scene from Office Space where they beat up the copier
- My new dining chairs finally shipped
- May flowers (peonies anyone?)
- The first union of my bf's and I's extended families at our grad parties
What are you excited about right now? Any fun weekend plans?