This weekend could not have come sooner. While I stayed home sick on Monday, this weekend really seemed to drag. Due partly to the return of the rain and and partly for my excitement for this weekend, I'm ready for this week to wrap up. This afternoon, the bf and I are driving up to Seattle to spend the whole weekend apartment hunting. With over ten building tours set up, I'll have lots of pictures to share with you all Monday. We are going to need all the help deciding on a unit we can get. After all, it did take us almost a whole year to pick an area.
Below are a few things, beside a hearty glass of red wine here and there, that got me through the week. What got you through the week? Any fun plans for the weekend?
1. Realizing the pound of organic apples I bought a few days ago was already going bad, naturally forcing me to make this.
2. Looking at next week in my planner. I'm almost done with school (finally). While I'm really happy I pushed through my masters, I'm ready to be done. No Phd for me!
3. Rediscovering an old vintage find that goes perfectly with this spring's pastels
4. My favorite perfume and my favorite candle
5. This little guy is an obvious highlight to any week but his shedding (as can be seen on my rug) is not. After this spring, his first with a full grown coat, has proved to me that his breeder was not lying when she said they shed...